- Technical support for most technical issues: software installation, troubleshooting, OS support (Mac and Windows).
- Cloud Computing support: We offer IT consultation and configuration for all your IT needs including cloud computing. Leveraging Amazon Web Services (Appstream) for research and teaching needs as well as NCSU Virtual Computing Labs (VCL).
- Support for personal machines: We will attempt to provide best effort support. If we can’t fix the issue, we will help you find a place that can.
- Loaner computers: We have loaner machines and tablets (both Mac and Windows OS) available for checkout for you to borrow (short term or long term) while your computer is being repaired. Please click here to see the Loan Equipment Form.
- Web services: We have student workers with web development experience who would love to help you with your research-related, specialized website projects.
- Custom projects: Our Student workers are eager to learn and help with your technology needs and help support any custom projects you might have. Please contact the Director of IT (e-mail: email@example.com) to request a meeting to discuss your needs.